Close Menu
The Industry Highlighter MagazineThe Industry Highlighter Magazine
    Trending
    • Michael Bay Officially Adapting His First War Movie In 10 Years
    • Driving Through Dubai: A Different Way to Discover the City
    • Snoop Dogg’s Company Tries to Escape Drakeo the Ruler’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit
    • Loukeman Readies Fall Tour | Pitchfork
    • Pritam and Pedro Teaser: Rajkumar Hirani’s Streaming Debut Promises Humour, Mystery and Madness
    • HBO’s New Harry Potter Universe Release Is Officially Out Ahead Of Reboot Series & It’s A Must-Watch
    • Almond Flour Scones (Gluten Free)
    • Jack Osbourne Slams Body Shaming Trolls For Labeling Him ‘Grossly Underweight’
    The Industry Highlighter Magazine
    • Home
    • Travel/Adventure
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Film/Tv
    • Food
    • Money Business
    • Music
    The Industry Highlighter Magazine
    You are at:Home»Music»Sean “Diddy” Combs Threatens to Sue Netflix If It Airs New Documentary
    Music

    Sean “Diddy” Combs Threatens to Sue Netflix If It Airs New Documentary

    Team_The Industry Highlighter Magazine By Team_The Industry Highlighter MagazineDecember 2, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Copy Link LinkedIn Email Threads


    Lawyers for Sean “Diddy” Combs have sent Netflix a cease-and-desist on the eve of premiere of Sean Combs: The Reckoning, a new four-part documentary about the disgraced hip-hop mogul.

    In a letter sent to Netflix on Monday, Combs’ attorney, Michael Tremonte, threatened legal action for copyright infringement or possession of stolen property if the series is released as planned on Tuesday. Tremonte’s argument centers on the claim that Netflix approached Combs about creating a documentary in 2023, which he declined due to creative differences. He alleges that Netflix then provided the documentary, along with footage that was allegedly stolen, to Combs’ longtime rival, 50 Cent, who subsequently served as the executive producer.

    As previewed by 50 Cent and director Alexandria Stapleton during an appearance on Good Morning America on Monday, the documentary features footage of Combs in a New York City hotel room, speaking with his lawyers just days before his arrest. “I am going to let you professionals look at the situation and come back to me with a solution,” he says. “Y’all are not working together the right way. We’re losing.”

    Related Video

    Another scene previewed on GMA shows Combs shaking hands with fans in Harlem, only to later privately request “hand sanitizer” and a bath, explaining he’s been “in the streets amongst the people.”

    Alexandria Stapleton, the director of the documentary, said in a statement issued by Netflix that the project’s filmmakers obtained the footage legally and have the “necessary rights” to it.

    The documentary also includes an interview with two jurors who participated in Combs’ trial earlier this year.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Team_The Industry Highlighter Magazine
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Loukeman Readies Fall Tour | Pitchfork

    May 20, 2026

    Watch David Byrne Burn Down the House With Stephen Colbert

    May 20, 2026

    Arab Strap Launch New Album Half-Told Tales With Acerbic Single “You You You”

    May 20, 2026

    Comments are closed.

    Categories
    • Celebrities
    • COCO'S GOSPEL
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Film/Tv
    • FILM/TV
    • Food
    • Health and Wellness
    • Money Business
    • Music
    • NEW RELEASES
    • RALEIGH/DURHAM NEWS
    • Travel/Adventure
    • Uncategorized
    • WORLD NEWS
    Copyright © 2024 Industryhighlighter.com All Rights Reserved.
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About IHM
    • Advertise With Us!
    • Contact us

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.