Close Menu
The Industry Highlighter MagazineThe Industry Highlighter Magazine
    Trending
    • Woody Allen’s Wife Sent Wild Emails to Jeffrey Epstein Supporting Anthony Weiner
    • Mclusky Announces Mini-Album, Shares New Song
    • Exclusive: Aditya Rawal On Working With Bhumi Pednekar, Life Lessons From Father Paresh Rawal & More
    • Claire’s Life: Inside Fashion Trust U.S.’s Cocktail Celebrating the 2026 Awards Finalists with Tina Odjaghian, Wayman & Micah, and More!
    • Lil Jon’s Son Nathan Smith Missing in Georgia: Family Seeks Privacy
    • 5 Half-Day Hikes With Big Views (Perfect for Burnout Week)
    • Patrick Mahomes Excites Chiefs Fans With Kelce Tweet, Clarifies It’s Not About NFL Future
    • Bruce Hornsby Enlists Ezra Koenig, Bonnie Raitt, and the Late Bob Weir for New Album
    The Industry Highlighter Magazine
    • Home
    • Travel/Adventure
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Film/Tv
    • Food
    • Money Business
    • Music
    The Industry Highlighter Magazine
    You are at:Home»Entertainment»White House Releases Video of Strike Trump Says Killed 11 Venezuelan Gang Members
    Entertainment

    White House Releases Video of Strike Trump Says Killed 11 Venezuelan Gang Members

    Team_The Industry Highlighter Magazine By Team_The Industry Highlighter MagazineSeptember 3, 2025No Comments1 Min Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email Copy Link


    President Trump
    Watch Strike On Narco-terrorists!!!

    Revealed September 2, 2025 6:11 PM PDT

    X / @WhiteHouse

    President Trump says the U.S. navy performed a missile strike towards alleged Tren de Aragua narco-terrorists … and the assault is on video!

    The White Home simply launched wild footage from the mission … and also you see a velocity boat all of a sudden burst into flames.

    military-strike-2-09-02-2025

    Trump mentioned the strike occurred whereas the alleged Venezuelan gang members had been at sea in Worldwide waters.


    POTUS says the boat was transporting unlawful narcotics and was enroute to the USA.

    military-strike-1-09-02-2025

    Trump and the White Home say 11 alleged terrorists had been killed within the strike … and no U.S. forces had been harmed.

    Backside line for DT … “Please let this function discover to anyone even fascinated with bringing medication into the USA of America.”



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Team_The Industry Highlighter Magazine
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Woody Allen’s Wife Sent Wild Emails to Jeffrey Epstein Supporting Anthony Weiner

    February 5, 2026

    Patrick Mahomes Excites Chiefs Fans With Kelce Tweet, Clarifies It’s Not About NFL Future

    February 4, 2026

    Catherine O’Hara Honored at Westminster Dog Show With ‘Best In Show’ Tribute

    February 4, 2026

    Comments are closed.

    Categories
    • Celebrities
    • COCO'S GOSPEL
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Film/Tv
    • FILM/TV
    • Food
    • Health and Wellness
    • Money Business
    • Music
    • NEW RELEASES
    • RALEIGH/DURHAM NEWS
    • Travel/Adventure
    • Uncategorized
    • WORLD NEWS
    Copyright © 2024 Industryhighlighter.com All Rights Reserved.
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About IHM
    • Advertise With Us!
    • Contact us

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.