Close Menu
The Industry Highlighter MagazineThe Industry Highlighter Magazine
    Trending
    • Jack Osbourne Slams Body Shaming Trolls For Labeling Him ‘Grossly Underweight’
    • Watch David Byrne Burn Down the House With Stephen Colbert
    • R Madhavan calls out a wellness brand for using his video without his consent
    • Steam Machine Release Date Update Quietly Teased
    • Congressman Randy Fine Getting Hateful Antisemitic Death Threat Voicemails
    • Arab Strap Launch New Album Half-Told Tales With Acerbic Single “You You You”
    • Siddharth Randeria Returns With Family Drama Jindagi Once More
    • Twilight Princess Finally Lands On Switch
    The Industry Highlighter Magazine
    • Home
    • Travel/Adventure
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Film/Tv
    • Food
    • Money Business
    • Music
    The Industry Highlighter Magazine
    You are at:Home»Entertainment»CBS Reopens David Del Rio ‘Matlock’ Sex Assault Investigation
    Entertainment

    CBS Reopens David Del Rio ‘Matlock’ Sex Assault Investigation

    Team_The Industry Highlighter Magazine By Team_The Industry Highlighter MagazineDecember 11, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Copy Link LinkedIn Email Threads


    ‘Matlock’s David Del Rio
    Sex Assault Investigation Reopened at CBS

    Published December 10, 2025 6:00 PM PST
    |
    Updated December 10, 2025 6:44 PM PST

    It appears CBS is taking another look at David Del Rio and his sexual assault allegation leveled against him by his “Matlock” co-star … because TMZ has learned the studio has reopened its investigation.

    TMZ broke the news … Del Rio was booted from the hit show after the actor had been accused of sexually assaulting actress Leah Lewis on Paramount property back in October.

    CBS

    Now, multiple sources close to David tell TMZ … the investigation was reopened prior to Thanksgiving … and more parties have been interviewed, including David himself alongside his high-powered attorney, Shawn Holley.


    In the fall, Del Rio was escorted off the Paramount lot and canned the same day the complaint was lodged … CBS Studios confirmed at the time his character, a lead in the series, would be written off.

    leah lewis david del rio sub getty swipe

    Another inside source reiterates to us his character has been written off the series for future episodes and says “Matlock” is back in production after a pre-planned hiatus.

    As we reported … Del Rio vehemently denied the allegation … and hired Holley. We hear the reopened investigation is ongoing.

    david del rio sub getty swipe

    CBS declined to comment as they do not discuss legal matters.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Team_The Industry Highlighter Magazine
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Jack Osbourne Slams Body Shaming Trolls For Labeling Him ‘Grossly Underweight’

    May 20, 2026

    Congressman Randy Fine Getting Hateful Antisemitic Death Threat Voicemails

    May 20, 2026

    JP Morgan Chase Exec Accused of Sexually Harassing Banker Files Defamation Suit

    May 20, 2026

    Comments are closed.

    Categories
    • Celebrities
    • COCO'S GOSPEL
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Film/Tv
    • FILM/TV
    • Food
    • Health and Wellness
    • Money Business
    • Music
    • NEW RELEASES
    • RALEIGH/DURHAM NEWS
    • Travel/Adventure
    • Uncategorized
    • WORLD NEWS
    Copyright © 2024 Industryhighlighter.com All Rights Reserved.
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About IHM
    • Advertise With Us!
    • Contact us

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.